This combo of chocolate and cayenne is awesome. Sweet and spicy! The next thing is checkout the amazing ingredients in these babies. So clean, so healthy so fitbeauties friendly. They are even competition prep approved. Oh and did I mention, they are famous 🙂
- 1 scoop Chocolate Plant based Protein ( I used Genuine Health Vegans Protein)
- 1 scoop Chocolate Whey Protein or another scoop of Plant based protein ( I used Genuine Health Whey Proteins+)
- 1 scant Tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 3/4 tsp Cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 1.5 Tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2-3 Tablespoons (more or less as needed) of unsweetened coconut milk (or other nut milk)
- 1 tsp raw cacao for dusting
If you like them sweeter you can add 1/4 tsp stevia. If that’s still not sweet enough for you, you could also add a little maple syrup or raw honey but keep in mind this will increase the sugar and carb content.
If you use vanilla protein instead of chocolate you can still make these chocolaty by adding 2 teaspoons of raw cacao to your mixture.
Mix proteins, coconut flour, cayenne, cinnamon and sea salt in a small bowl. Add melted coconut oil and nut milk and and mix until you get a thick paste. With your hands roll into 10 balls and then dust with cacao powder. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes. Store in the fridge but best enjoyed at room temperature.
Makes 10 truffles
Each truffle has 46 calories, 2.4g fat, 2.1g carbs, 4.3g protein
If you like this please consider sharing! Also sign up so fitbeauties tips and recipes go straight to you inbox!