So fresh and full of flavour. Based on recipe from The Green Door Restaurant
1 cup quinoa
1/3/4 cups water
Cook as per instructions- Wash and drain quinoa. Place quinoa, water, and salt in a pot and bring to a boil on medium-high heat. Cover pan and turn heat down to simmer for 20-25 minutes. Cool.
- 2 cups finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup green onions, finely diced, including green part
- 1 small carrot, diced finely (1 cup)
- ½ red pepper, diced (1/2 cup)
- 2 radishes diced
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, chopped very finely
- 1/4 cup – extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- pinch of sea salt and pepper
Add vegetables and dressing to bowl of quinoa and mix well.